A service company serving companies
bj-coffee creates and manages, with and for its customers, the coffee spaces that correspond to them.
Since its creation in 1910, the excellence of our services has been aimed at earning and maintaining the trust of all stakeholders. As a family-owned company, we are committed to mastering the know-how and integrating the latest innovations. In line with our values, we adapt to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) requirements of our clients.
As a result, in Geneva and in Switzerland, bj-coffee has partnered with several organisations that look for excellence both in the workplace and in their relations with their own clients and employees.
Our operations are a reflection of our desire to provide our customers with high added value services, including customised solutions and high-end products.
To ensure the quality of our services and our constant pursuit of excellence, we focus on three key areas:
- skills development,
- commitment to quality,
- an eco-responsible attitude.
We want to forge lasting relationships with our customers based on trust and a common pursuit of excellence. That’s why we further our development by building on principles and values that inspire us:
- respect and transparency for our customers, suppliers and employees, which creates the mutual trust needed to build a lasting relationship,
- listening, which lets us propose solutions that precisely meet our customers’ needs,
- team spirit, which helps us choose partners who adhere to our values and value everyone’s skills and initiatives. That means that together we can achieve our mission of providing first-class services to our clients,
- commitment to responsible development, including respect for our environment and awareness of our social responsibility. We are constantly thinking about how to minimise the impact of our business and create value for everyone’s benefit.
Acting on our values and promoting the company’s success are both inseparable from our commitment to sustainable development. This environmental, economic and social commitment is applied on a daily basis:
- respect for individuals is at the heart of what we do. It guides both our operations and those of the partners we choose to work with,
- we prioritise local companies when choosing our suppliers,
- we ask that our current and future employees have an acute awareness of environmental issues. This is maintained and strengthened through regular training and information sessions,
- we apply a rigorous waste management policy in collaboration with a certified partner. We select our partners based on strict criteria to ensure that our procurement, production and waste management use methods that minimise environmental impact,
- we are researching for our key account customers the possibilities of setting up storage solutions for used capsules in the workplace and a collection system where these capsules can be incinerated.
Our operations and our mission are dedicated to the quality of our services. In order to maintain our high standards, we perform regular internal audits and set up concrete action plans aimed at continuous improvement. As a sign of the success of this commitment, we have been ISO 9001 certified since 2003.
bj is committed to sourcing from certified partners and to doing business with local companies that are strongly committed to sustainable development.